Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Precious Time

 Over the past six months I've spent a lot of time at the airport, in order to have precious time with my Mom.  I'm tired of flying, but I'm so glad to have this time with my Mom.  We spend a lot of time sitting and sleeping, which is the best way to spend time with her.  We watch our British mystery and crime shows and just hold hands.
 One of the best parts of my visits is watching my youngest niece interact with my mom.  Its a rare day when  Sienna doesn't come in to visit (watch shows on HER kindle).  They have so much fun together.  Telling stories and hanging out with Sienna's favorite Pink Monkey Man. I even had to get my own Monkey Man - Purple Monkey man so I had something to contribute.  

It's hard knowing that Sienna will only remember what we tell her about the time she spent with her grandma.  But this is such precious time for her and my mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment